PDA

View Full Version : WIP- Help me color Tiko

jjburton
07-11-2003, 10:50 PM
Sorry for the lousyness of the image quality. I just took a render and did the coloring in Photoshop. The face color will change to match the final body color. I'd appreciate any feedback.

http://www.jjburtonstudios.com/media/images/work/images/MuchAdo/Tiko_body_Test1.jpg

takkun
07-11-2003, 10:54 PM
I voted for 7, it's like the version in your avatar but with a bit more huttzpah! The face would need to be darker though.

Remi
07-11-2003, 10:59 PM
1 for me...earthy tones....suits him well I think...organic creature with lion type features....:shrug:

gmask
07-11-2003, 11:10 PM
I voted for 1 but if the stripe swere darker in 6 I'd liek it better and 3 would be good two if it had the coloration of 6 but more contrast.

BoulYaBase
07-12-2003, 01:23 AM
3 looks the friendliest of the bunch to me, so I voted for him.

Of course, if you're not looking to make him 'friendly' then just ignore my vote. :)

jjburton
07-12-2003, 08:20 AM
Thanks for the votes and the feedback;)...

It's 3:30 am and it's time for bed...I've got a workable rig with Multiple IK goals going on. Much better than my last one if any of you remember when I posted that. Once I get the kinks worked out, I'll post it:) Here's a screen grab of it...

http://www.jjburtonstudios.com/media/images/work/images/MuchAdo/Tiko_rig1.jpg

aurora
07-12-2003, 02:09 PM
I also voted for 1 but would really like to see something with 1's head color but more of a gradient change like you have in 6. Have fun!

jjburton
07-14-2003, 02:35 PM
Thanks for all the great feedback. Finished Uving using the smart map method. Clean UV's....YEAH! It's also fun to see your character morph in layout from a model to a flattened character:) Hope to have texturing done by the end of the week. Rig is about done, Lernie is helping me tweak something. Wish we had Spline IK, but maybe 8 (PLEASE!)

Thinking about using sasquatch to give him some fur...have to wait and see;)

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.