PDA

View Full Version : Veritech model wip C&C please

spooky3d
07-11-2003, 08:45 PM
This is my first posting I wanted to get some feedback on the Veritech model I have been working on. There are no textures yet just wanted to get some input on my modeling.
Thanks
Heres the link for the images.
www.freewebs.com/angelchrome

CGIExpert
07-12-2003, 10:20 PM
I do not see anything wrong with the model, at all. Even the lighting is great! Excellent work. Which program did you use? It looks like a Max render.

spooky3d
07-14-2003, 02:18 PM
Thanks for the feedback It was done in Lightwave 7.5 in about 3 days.

spooky3d
07-21-2003, 03:44 PM
I posted this awhile back with little feedback. Could I get some
Critiques ?
thanks

Markuss
07-21-2003, 04:07 PM
It's nice but pherhaps a little dull, with the white robot against the white background. As far as the modelling goes it looks a little "flat". Maybe you could round off some of the edges a little? I think it will look better if when you get some texture on it!

Supervlieg
07-21-2003, 04:28 PM
Perhaps posting in the WIP-section wil get you more feedback. Anyway, the model looks good, the textures could do with a bit spicing up. They could be dirtier.

unicron
07-21-2003, 04:47 PM
I think it looks good, and extremely accurate to the toys of the veritech fighter planes. I agree with the edges seeming too sharp. Is it able to transform into the fighter and gerwalk modes?

One problem I saw with the toys is that they look to awkward to move like in the show, so you may want to break away from your reference a little to get a more agile and poseable looking robot.:shrug:

that's just a suggestion though

great job... rock on:buttrock:

spooky3d
07-22-2003, 07:15 PM
thanks for the feedback guys. I know it looks plain I need to texture this guy. I'll start posting it in the wip section.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.