PDA

View Full Version : LW7.5c problems?

KHALID
07-11-2003, 06:54 PM
Hi everyone,
This is my first Question about LW in this forum, I just want to say that LW is great! & it helped my company to accomplish many great Ideas.
Anyway IK hope that my question is easy to answer. When I have downloaded the latest update to LW from 7.5 to7.5c, there was some problems with the layout, like when I try to rotate the scene, It starts out Ok but the every thing rotates like crazy-!!
I don't now how many more problems I would face, so I just switched back to 7.5.
Does it sound familiar to anyone? What do I do?
Thanks for the support:wavey:

3DDave
07-11-2003, 08:48 PM
Same story here, I switched back to 7.5.

To this day I still don't know what 7.5c fixed?

Anyone know??

KHALID
07-12-2003, 08:08 AM
OK. I thought that was only me, & Newtek was asked,but I did not get a proper answer. Well one thing for sure, Some of the Icons on the interface look a bit updated,Thats all I now.
Cheers! :hmm:

kevman3d
07-12-2003, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by KHALID
have downloaded the latest update to LW from 7.5 to7.5c, there was some problems with the layout, like when I try to rotate the scene, It starts out Ok but the every thing rotates like crazy-!!

Interesting - Can you tell me how to recreate this issue, cause I've never seen it in LW7.5b or 7.5c - In fact, the only real issue I've run into has been a few requester window updates getting screwed... Been using 7.5c in production since it was released with no problems.

I'm curious to see if I get the same problems.

T4D
07-12-2003, 11:01 AM
please post a scene where this error happens
or tell us how to reproduce

i've been using lw7.5c for awhile with no ill effects

using on a dual Amd with xp pro all updates on the XP
runs great :applause:

if your using Xp home you WILL HAVE BUGS !!!!
XP Home just sucks the big one:thumbsdow

Facial Deluxe
07-12-2003, 11:57 AM
This might be something else, but, what you describe reminds me when you select in the Options panel a mouse as "input device"using a pen, or vice versa...
I don't use 7.5c though...

KHALID
07-12-2003, 03:06 PM
Hi every one,
First of all I am doing this on a Mac, & It's more of what (kevman3d) is saying, the menus have a pop up problem, Then when you try rotating the scene around the obj, it starts out as a normal LW rotating speed, then things rotate top speed!!, you woudn't need a scene file for this, It's just that the software is operating in a strange way, thats when I got turned off from bothering with the Up dat and went back to 7.5:shrug:

If anyone carcked the problem just feel free to post a sulution! even Newtek support had a big question mark!? So I dont Know.:hmm:

Chewey
07-12-2003, 03:09 PM
If it's on a mac it might be a video card/openGL issue.

KHALID
07-13-2003, 08:31 AM
My Mac has a 140mb G-forse grafic card !isnt that good enough?

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.