PDA

View Full Version : I need help

Lestrim
04-06-2009, 02:16 PM
I wasn't really sure if this is the right forum for my problem, but I don't know where else to ask.
I have problems with the colors of my monitor. I do most of my stuff on my laptop and when I create them on Photoshop I see the colors in one way , on my windows viewer I see them the same and then, when I upload them online ,the colors change. I use Mozilla Firefox and my Laptop is Dell. Others also see it with changed colors when they look it through internet, but when I send it through e-mail it's the Photoshop colors.

I'd be very thankful if you guys give me as much information as possible for calibrating the colors on all of my programs to be more accurate ,without using device, because I can't afford using one.

And I think I might have mixed up the colors, because before my Photoshop colors were different from my monitors, and then I went to Adobe Bridge and set the profile to (Monitor RGB).
Thank you!

olson
04-06-2009, 04:43 PM
Remove your monitor drivers or set the Windows default color space back to sRGB instead of the monitor profile currently being used. Double check that the images being saved for the web use sRGB instead of something else like Adobe or ProPhoto color space as browsers will ignore those profiles. Cheers!

CGTalk Moderation
04-06-2009, 04:44 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.