PDA

View Full Version : short - "where peace beings"

mim-Armand
04-05-2009, 08:20 AM
a simple short I like to finish in my free times;
nothing fancy just a personal experimental work I'll put WIPs here coz some of my friends asked me to show them frequently so here all I'll gather!
tnx for ur visit btw and ur critics / suggestions will help me more than anything else! ^.^

Just starting ... :)

mim-Armand
04-05-2009, 08:21 AM
I'll put a logo here for this project!
I just like logos! :p

ty, mim

mim-Armand
04-05-2009, 08:48 AM
some character sketches i did, tho the last one on the right I choose as the one I'll use;
I did some more sketches and also some primitive storyboards in paper but I haven't a working scanner by now! so I'll try to do a digital SB also to share here asap;

http://i43.tinypic.com/24v8lzt.jpg

, mim

mim-Armand
04-10-2009, 01:41 PM
Searching to got an style for this work;
I'm not sure how it should looks! the final work I mean, and it turns as a problem now; :argh:

http://i41.tinypic.com/2eulo38.jpg

robcat2075
04-10-2009, 06:05 PM
I'm not sure I understand the title. Do you mean "We are the peace beings." ?

Or "Where are the peace beings?"

Or "Where the peace begins." ?

Or is it an intentionally odd assembly of english words?

mim-Armand
04-10-2009, 09:19 PM
I'm not sure I understand the title. Do you mean "We are the peace beings." ?

Or "Where are the peace beings?"

Or "Where the peace begins." ?

Or is it an intentionally odd assembly of english words?

"Where the peace begins."

Not intentional, it's all coz of my poor English skills; I dropped a word at the title tho :/ sorry about that, ^.^

The story is that famous proverb (or I tho is famous!?) who say something like this: "if you want rescue one for a day give him a fish, but if you want to rescue him for ever learn him the fishing!"; I like to remake that exact story!
and I called this as mentioned title coz as meself, I believe most of wars and things like terrorism etc's first reason is because of lack of education or bad-educations in poor or religious/dictatorship countries; just a simple idea I believe on; I think those lil childes need to learn before being lil-soldiers before being killers and before being killed! they should be able to choose their own future; If I finish this, then I'll give it to a program who make schools for those childes hopefully; Just a little personal dream! ;)

all the way, it's just a codename! if anyone have a better one I'm really pleased and open for suggestions; :D

Btw I'm not sure if this story were made before or not; if someone know it were, plz leme know;

thanks, mim

Freebirth
04-12-2009, 02:50 AM
The artwork looks interesting. Is this going to be a 2D or 3D animation? What software are you going to use?

I'm excited to see the finished product! Good luck!

mim-Armand
04-12-2009, 09:16 AM
The artwork looks interesting. Is this going to be a 2D or 3D animation? What software are you going to use?

I'm excited to see the finished product! Good luck!

I'm not decided about work style yet but it will be a 2D cutout or a 2D style cutout layered in a 3D app;
it will get formed during work tho, coz I prefer an experimental approach for such a kind of non-commercial projects;
Btw in real world I'm directing a series, so I have just alil spare time to work on it but it will keeps going, although maybe slowly!

Thanks for your interest;
mim,

CGTalk Moderation
04-12-2009, 09:16 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.