PDA

View Full Version : character_like a gremilin

LucianoBerutti
07-10-2003, 07:02 PM
Hi evryone!!!! Ive never posted any work here, only in challengs. I holpe you like it. 3dmax and photoshop.
http://www.cg4fun.com.br/images/gogo_1.jpg
http://www.cg4fun.com.br/images/gogo_2.jpg

tell me about what do you think????

cheers:beer:

SheepFactory
07-10-2003, 07:09 PM
the character is very nice , but the cheap background is totally killing him at the moment.

I think you should put him in a nice environment , anything other than a gradient :)

LucianoBerutti
07-10-2003, 07:44 PM
Hi Sheep! thank you for reply, I agree with you, but the first idea is only to show the character, and your suggestion is very good,
I m gona do this in the future. im my free time!

vlad74
07-10-2003, 08:16 PM
Cool character.Nice modeling and good texturing.The next step is to make animation with him.

katon
07-10-2003, 08:29 PM
nice character,
my only crit though is, in the joint areas like the elbows knees and feet, well they dont seem to feel natural, they come to abrupt stops and then go on. Maybe if you could just make them flow together a little better. but i dig the character, he seems awesome, i would love to see the facial expresions you have made for him. Sweet work
peace

i know what i was rying to say, it seems to look amost robotic like, and not natural mucles. just a thought.

LucianoBerutti
07-11-2003, 02:33 PM
THANKS!!

vlad74 - THANK YOU!!! YES , THE NEXT STEP WILL BE THE ANIMATION

katon - I understand what you think about it, but I opted to this style . his bones are big and different in some parts. thanks to reply. ;)

here I put some wires, this works I had made in last year, I forgot to tell. sorry for my bad English !:)

http://www.cg4fun.com.br/images/gogo_pranchawire.jpg

IDownupI
07-11-2003, 02:44 PM
Nice clean nice clean

ahven
07-11-2003, 03:20 PM
Good solid style of character,very nice modelling, exact mapping :applause:

xeno
07-11-2003, 03:44 PM
wow! awesome style and superb attention to detail. The wireframe looks good enough to eat. The textures are also outstanding, cant wait to see an animation!

OlafK
07-11-2003, 03:51 PM
really nice character, could put it in a nice movie anytime :>

CreatureseEtc
07-11-2003, 04:11 PM
Nice character, I have to agree with sheep factory, a different background would help a lot.

What software do you use and how much time did it take you to make it?
see ya! :thumbsup:

PhilOsirus
07-11-2003, 04:56 PM
Bad background and bad nails surface, and give him a better pose and possibly a different facial expression, it iwll look even better:)

Carbon
07-11-2003, 06:14 PM
Very nice. I don't know why everyone likes to comment on the background since its the character you are trying to show, but I guess he would look sorta better with an environment around him.

samize
07-11-2003, 06:23 PM
Well done modeling and textures indeed.
I like that solid appearence in his skin.

But... what's wrong with his nails?!
(eheh, brincadeira):thumbsup:

Hope to see animations soon. :)

LucianoBerutti
07-11-2003, 09:32 PM
IDownupI - Digital Beat - xeno - OlafK - Thanks a lot I,m happy to see that you liked it. :thumbsup: . yes I m gonna do an animation , but before this Im work in a background.

Invader Zim - Im working on the background, I use max and photoshop and ...sorry but I dont remember how much time because I made it a long time ago. thanks to reply

Phil "Osirus"-,thanks.:rolleyes:

Carbon- you get the idea. thanks a lot , yes Ill work in a background, I m thinking to work in a kind of forest .what do you think about it?

Samael - thanks a lot , its good to see you here!!! I hope to see the animation too. :thumbsup:

pddaugusto
07-14-2003, 05:07 PM
Hey, nice to see you posting here.
You have very good skills. I like the color of the nails, but it would be better if you add more details in the bump map.

I think it look more like a character of that cartoon "Gummy Bears", who used to show here in brazil some time ago. :)

:thumbsup:

razzi
07-14-2003, 05:16 PM
I like Gremlin...but this gremlin are not scary....LOL..just joking...

Lovely model though...I like your modelling style very nice.
Hope all the best for you.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.