PDA

View Full Version : Animal: Deinonychus

Katachi
07-10-2003, 04:17 PM
Hi,

Modeled and Rendered in Cinema 4D R8, textured in Bodypaint 3D. C&C welcome.

http://www.the3ddesigner.de/privat/artwork/galerie/character/deinonychus_scene.jpg

Best
Samir

Wolfy
07-10-2003, 06:37 PM
Cool :thumbsup:

I think theres something about the lighting tho, maybe not strong enough. Also not too sure about the DoF, but thats just me.

Anteru
07-10-2003, 07:42 PM
:thumbsup: I like it... though I don't see any shadows... or at least I can't really see them well. I would also bump the skin a bit more. Well done, keep on working and you'll get an excellent
image.

xeno
07-10-2003, 08:06 PM
Hey Designer, this one turned out really really cool! Of course i was not expecting anything else :)
I dont really like the scene tho, the mentioned dof looks a little off, it makes it look a little like the dino was composited in the cg background.

Deestrakt
07-10-2003, 11:56 PM
veeeery cool :cool:

this is really nice job, theres a lot of details in your scene. and the trees ! nobody mention the trees ? those trees rocks samir, how did u make them ? XFrog ? nice material and details on the ground too. and the dino is great, of course :thumbsup:

Katachi
07-11-2003, 08:47 AM
Hi all,

thanks for your comments. The background and the DOF maybe really donīt fit together. Thank you

The trees are made with my own TreeGenerator (DPInstantTree) for Cinema 4D. :D

Best
Samir

rob-beddall
07-11-2003, 08:52 AM
hey!!:wavey:
looks cool!
apart from the crits already mentioned a also have one of my own.

the nail/claws of the dinosaur look very clean. now unless he's getting his toes sucked my mrs Saur everynight i'm guessing they would be a little bit dirtier.

cheers!!

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.