PDA

View Full Version : Sergio dialogue animation

oddel
03-31-2009, 10:37 PM
Click here to view animation... (http://delanimo.fileave.com/Sergio_Glory_sync.mov)

Hello, all! This is a short dialogue animation done with Sergio. Any critiques are more that welcome. Thank you for your time!

-Delano

crisplet
04-01-2009, 05:48 PM
hey oddel

your acting choices and lip sync are entertaining and well executed, but why is he asking the audience? this piece could be stronger with another character with which to interact.

oddel
04-01-2009, 11:28 PM
Thanks, crisplet! I actually originally planned to add another character, but I was in dire need of a new dialogue animation, so, you could say, I worked on this section first. Thank you for the great suggestion, which reaffirms the fact that another character should definitely be added.

Take care!

earchild
04-02-2009, 02:09 AM
Hi oddel,

try making a wider mouth shape for the "y" in "glory", it's accented pretty heavily in the audio. I like the hand motions and the overall posture and attitude, it comes across quite nicely.

Keep up the good work!

oddel
04-02-2009, 04:07 AM
Thanks, earchild!

mattsahr
04-02-2009, 11:12 AM
I think the body movement & acting are spot-on. I like the shaking/tension in the head.

For the lip syncing, you could pull the upper lip down slightly as he slides from "you" into the W of "want." Nothing severe, just briefly cover a little more of the upper teeth.

Nice work.
--Matt Sahr

CGTalk Moderation
04-02-2009, 11:12 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.