PDA

View Full Version : human face

Almaraz
05-06-2002, 09:45 PM
this is may first human face model whit MAYA!!!, rendered in 3DS MAX whit Final Render...

comments???

http://www.cpslogistics.com/3d/maya_max_face_10.jpg

Toeng.com
05-07-2002, 06:52 AM
Well, aside from the fact that the proportion of the face is a bit off, I think this turns out quite nicely.
Are you going to model the rest of the character?

Jhonus
05-07-2002, 12:35 PM
i like the proportions.... i think the eyes should be sunk further into the head and the forehead should be more flush (above the nose)

i think the texturing really makes this model.

ambassador
05-07-2002, 04:24 PM
So thats what the Maya PLE watermark looks like:wip: ;)

Project813
05-07-2002, 05:18 PM
Noooooooo. Thats not what the watermark looks like. The water mark goes over the entire screen and is really obtrusive. He added that himself, most likely to mimic the AlW ads.....

I think the face needs the cheekbones to be a little more defined. Really cool start though. :thumbsup:

jan_muentinga
05-07-2002, 09:04 PM
hahaha.. i laughed when i read ambassadors reply, but the followup was even better. lol

leigh
05-08-2002, 11:48 AM
Am I the only one around here that thinks this guy looks like Nicholas Cage?? (I think it's the eyes or something, heheheh :p)

a2reason
05-08-2002, 03:44 PM
Does anyone notice a certain similarity between the guy above and this one?
http://www.menithings.com/How/Head/GetHead_01.html

Toeng.com
05-08-2002, 04:14 PM
yes they look similar, but Almaraz' work has certain traits in it that makes it look unique :) I think Alamaraz' is like the cartoony version of the real man in that menithings.com site.

Almaraz
05-08-2002, 06:53 PM
really thanks for all your comments, :bounce: this is may first head in maya, im a novice whit maya... im work days and nights for the last result, im not work more whit this model, im working whit other head model, (whit better eyes, head proportion, whit all better ;)) ...

Nicolas Cage??? hahahaha, yes looks like a little

a2reason is just your imagination, may be is seemed because i used the playa hdri and a gray plane as background... it is pure coincidence

MY ENGLIS IS BAD, sorry

bye

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.