PDA

View Full Version : Help me with my musculer man

nadeem12
03-30-2009, 11:26 PM
Hi all I'm Nadeem from Jordan and a Sae (institute) student
I'm working with my friends on our final project and the hero will be a huge musculer man
if any body can send me tuttorials (video or photos) for a good modeling techniques
I really need that because the short movie story is good and I need the rigging to be good
thank you all.

Psyk0
03-31-2009, 04:47 AM
The best tutorial would be to take time and learn proportions, anatomy, gesture...that is if you want to create something believeable. It's quite a challenge to portray the human form.

I havent found any free tutorials for modeling the whole human body, but here's a good way of blocking in the body with edgeloops for deformation:
http://www.erraticimagery.com/extras/tuts.html

nadeem12
03-31-2009, 11:38 PM
Thank you for your help friend

CombineMind
05-27-2009, 11:36 PM
Sift through the tutorial sticky thread in the modeling board, you'll find plenty of tutorials there.

Psyk0's comment is extremely valid though, illustrating the human form in 3d (or 2d for that matter) is something you probably wont pick up through just tutorials unless you already have anatomical/proportion knowledge.

Good luck!

-Dan

CGTalk Moderation
05-27-2009, 11:36 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.