PDA

View Full Version : DWIV - 3D - bfikkert - Niveus (Demon Princess)

bfikkert
03-30-2009, 12:28 AM
This is my first time entering DW, hopefully I can work all this around work :P
I decide to go with the new race, DEMONS!! A demon princess to be exact, chose her because she looks the most human, and I want to keep this model as simple as possible. For her demonic features, I chose to only give her horns and a tail (classic demon princess look), given the time constraints and the poly budget, I may add wings.

Her power is Ice/Cold, so she is able to grow ice armor over top of her skin. The weapoin of choice will be a ice sword, not sure how that will look yet, but I am leaning towards a katana. The CGS logo will be places on her skirt (sort of a paint on look), and the sash will probably be red. For my first wip, I did an extremely quick concept, with a side view of the pose that I want her in. She will be gripping the sword in her left hand. If I can find time over the course of the contest, I will do a color study, but right now I am going to start modeling.

Good luck to everyone!

bfikkert
03-31-2009, 01:10 AM
Quick update, started modeling with the eye, might be able to do some more before the end of the week. :)

C&C welcome

Ferx
03-31-2009, 01:16 AM
Hey Brody,

Nice Start, like the idea of your concept, the ice armor sounds cool :D Good luck and looking forward for more updates! Cheers! :beer:

CGTalk Moderation
03-31-2009, 01:16 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.