PDA

View Full Version : Can I please be IP banned?

Goon
07-10-2003, 12:02 AM
Not my username, just the IP. I'm at work and am wasting waaaaaaaaaaaay too much time here.

Is this possible?

Thx.

on second thought that might not be a great idea. there is another cg person in the building (i'm not even remotely associated with the industry yet) and I'm not sure if we share the ip, it being a lan that connects to the internet.

Rei Ayanami
07-13-2003, 07:12 PM
this has to be the strangest request!

go work some!

G-Prime
07-14-2003, 02:46 AM
Just fool around on the site, say bad words to everyone, spam everywere, send virus PM to the admins and start protesting for lightwave. :scream: and you'll be ok :).

NUKE-CG
07-17-2003, 05:33 AM
Someone send Goon a CgTalk t-shirt.. :p
It will get him through the day..

Dave Black
07-18-2003, 07:15 PM
Come on, guys, is this really worth taking up thread space? Please refrain for this sort of posting. It only makes the mod's jobs more difficult.

G-Prime: Also, please refrain from this type of encouragement, as though it's said in jest, it could actually cause abuse.

-3DZ

:D

Signal2Noise
07-30-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by NUKE-CG
Someone send Goon a CgTalk t-shirt.. :p
It will get him through the day..

A t-shirt??? Hell, give him an official CgT g-string. I bet he'll get more use out of it and keep him real busy if you know what I mean!;)

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.