PDA

View Full Version : Enviroment:Waterhole

gumpymaker
07-09-2003, 09:36 PM
http://www.discgolfing.ca/temp_del/noborders.jpg
[Edit]
It's not really supposed to 'be' anything but just an expierment in 2d/3d warp perspective.

WillJohn
07-09-2003, 10:13 PM
im confused .. but is this a photograph of a popup book??

are you going for some sort of odd angle or something with this?

-wiull

gumpymaker
07-09-2003, 10:16 PM
I just wanted to mess with the perspective...and sharpen my 2D sword, by getting some feedback perhaps.

Inktvlek
07-09-2003, 10:18 PM
I can't say I like this... I can't tell what you're point is here + it looks like a screenshot of an image made in Internet Explorer??!?!? :thumbsdow
sorry if I sound harsh or anything, but I think it needs a bit more explanation... it looks like a shoebox (what are these called in english when there's things inside?!??) but I don't really understand what's going on...

gumpymaker
07-09-2003, 10:20 PM
ya that was a last second change actually I took a screen shot of my picture in cgtalk and put a drop shadow on it, I though it added to it. I appreciate any feedback...hmmm...

Inktvlek
07-09-2003, 10:38 PM
peep-show was the word I was looking for... is that want you wanted it to look like? Please, tell me a bit more and I can give better critics...

gumpymaker
07-09-2003, 10:44 PM
I suppose this is what I was going for... a cave area in the lower right and a page fold in before the river...so it's somewhat like what'd you get if you texture mapped an object...and the rest is just to mess with the depth.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.