PDA

View Full Version : What is the URL for the "real" sheridan college

taxguy
03-28-2009, 07:15 AM
I have heard that Sheridan College's program at animation certainly rivals that of Calarts. However, I thought they meant Sheridan College Institute of Technology. Now I find out there is a Sheridan College of York University ( both being in Toronto), and there is even a Sheridan College in Sheridan NY and even a Sheridan College in Wyoming and maybe even more.

Thus, what is the url for the "real" well-known animation program that the "real " Sheridan College is known for?

Moreover, assuming that the Sheridan that we are talking about is Sheridan College Institute of Technology, they seem to have a one year program in 3d Animation and one year in character animation. How can anyone become that good in only one to two years of intensive training even if they work their behind off?

MrPositive
03-28-2009, 06:50 PM
Moreover, assuming that the Sheridan that we are talking about is Sheridan College Institute of Technology, they seem to have a one year program in 3d Animation and one year in character animation. How can anyone become that good in only one to two years of intensive training even if they work their behind off?

http://www1.sheridaninstitute.ca/programs/0910/pcanm/
Animation Mentor is only 18 months, so Sheridan being 24 seems appropriate, if it's high quality and intensely structured.

CGTalk Moderation
03-28-2009, 06:50 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.