but is there such a place
a free school
just a program of how to reach a certain level by your Owen learning
must be a guide to guide u through
thanx any way

Kanga
03-25-2009, 10:34 PM
Yes there is!
Blender.org will supply you with the software and hundreds of tutorials for free! Best of all its open scource.

Have fun :)

Grarr28
03-25-2009, 11:40 PM
Along with blender.org there is blenderartists.org which is a pretty large community of blenderheads (like myself) that are more than willing to give out tips or help you find what you need to get started. Also, there is a rather new blender oriented program/site called blenducation which is like an online school where you can sign up for classes (very reasonably priced ones, haven't seen any over $20 USD) that are various levels of skill.

hope this helps :) and good luck!

Bouke285
04-01-2009, 03:43 AM
No matter where you learn your art most of the work is going to be on your own using your own motivation. The internet in general is one of the best resources for learning second only to experienced artists in the field. Just because you have to search a little bit and not everything is planned out in a specific curriculum doesn't mean its worse then a school type environment, campus or on line based. If you look you will find all of the info. you need to learn. In my opinion art school is just a way to stay motivated if you can find the motivation yourself like I said earlier it doesn't matter where you are. Good Luck!

BTW: You are in one of the best (schools) you can find the art community forums are the best & fastest ways to get feedback and correct your mistakes.

CGTalk Moderation
04-01-2009, 03:43 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.