PDA

View Full Version : Here are some north American schools that waive Gen Eds for previous Bachelor Degrees

taxguy
03-25-2009, 02:20 PM
I was looking at various schools for my daughter. Normally, she wouldn't consider getting anohter BFa due to the expense and necessity to retake Gen Eds, not to mention retaking some foundation year classes. However,there are some strong animation schools that will waive Gen Eds for those with a Bachelors degree and will waive most foundation classes for BFA students, which makes these schools a viable alternative to the certificate oriented schools. In addition to the trade oriented schools such as Gnomon, here are the ones, which offer BFAs, that I found:

Ringling
School of Visual Arts.

I haven't found any others. I know that Calarts, in particular, isn't good about waiving their gen eds. Does anyone know of any other good undergradate program that I missed.

CGTalk Moderation
03-25-2009, 02:20 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.