PDA

View Full Version : Endless Love Short

Heaven871
05-06-2002, 05:26 PM
Hi, we are the creators of "Endless Love" a short about an ugly potato that falls in love with a shiny tomato.

Unfortunately the tomato is not very pleased with the potato sitting in its dirty box. But after certain experiences everything changes and a desperate love begins.

Torn by fate their love leads straight to hell .. but real love overcomes everything.

Enjoy this movie, we hope you like it. :love:

Carla and Garry

http://www.garryrunke.com

beta
05-07-2002, 02:13 AM
Hehe, very cute. I like it.:D

Beaver
05-07-2002, 02:34 AM
I don't wanna come across the wrong way.....but... I despise inanimate objects coming to life and falling in love with other inanimate object 3d shorts. I don't hate many things, I am a very happy guy....I hate 2 things, one is inanimate objects falling blah blah blah and the other is cabbage......make that 3 things, inanimate objects blah blah blah, cabbage, and crazy floating spinning cameras in 3d......you have 2 of the things I hate....not to mention a really week premise.....

having said that, I do like the violence in it :) It seperates it from lamps falling in love with rollerskates and all that crap, the "climax" is pretty jarring and that made up for the other stuff :)

but I still hate the idea ;)

Beroc-LOD
05-07-2002, 08:37 PM
damn....LOL

On the other hand, I love the warmth of the environment... The Camera angles are great, and though the ending is a bit "Jarring" and "Violent", it portrays a cute, if not twisted story.... I think that Potatoes really do only have one natural predator.... OK maybe more then one, but it was cute.

Crits:
The animation was a bit stiff... It looked liked the motion seemed to be a bit to controlled... I absoloutly hated the man's arm... but, for the story, I could get past it. I would also have liked to see more emotion in the characters, and a scene of the shock in the end from the tomato.

All in all... a good story, and definitely wasnt a waste of time watching....

Cheers,
Now I am going to McDonalds.....;)

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.