PDA

View Full Version : Best Animation & VFX institute in Asia

kaustavsinha
03-25-2009, 01:13 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'd like to know, which is the best institute in Asia, offering worldwide recognized bachelors degree courses in Animation & VFX? I'm keen on learning in such a college, which has Digital Matte Painting in it's curriculum & the course fees are reasonable!

Thanks in advance!

boomji
03-26-2009, 08:38 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm keen on learning in such a college, which has Digital Matte Painting in it's curriculum & the course fees are reasonable!
Thanks in advance!

http://www.fzdschool.com/

b

kaustavsinha
03-26-2009, 10:32 AM
Hi boomji,
Thank you for the reply!

jorx
03-31-2009, 04:10 AM
hm... is New Zealand too far for you? I'm currently studying at "Lifeway College" and they have a Matte Painting module (in Photoshop), as well as a "3D Matte Painting & Post Production" module. My instructor is actually from India- cool guy with 10 years 3D industry experience.

kaustavsinha
03-31-2009, 04:31 AM
hm... is New Zealand too far for you? I'm currently studying at "Lifeway College" and they have a Matte Painting module (in Photoshop), as well as a "3D Matte Painting & Post Production" module. My instructor is actually from India- cool guy with 10 years 3D industry experience.

Hi jorx, :)

Thank you very much for the reply!

Can you kindly give me more details about this college and the digital matte painting course?

indi456
04-03-2009, 03:35 PM
Duplicate post.

kaustavsinha
04-03-2009, 04:30 PM
I'd like to know, which is the best institute in Asia, offering worldwide recognized bachelors degree courses in Animation & VFX? I'm keen on learning in such a college, which has Digital Matte Painting in it's curriculum & the course fees are reasonable!

Hey indi456,

What is this? :hmm: Are you a spammer? You have quoted my last post & then posted your reply, which is actually my first post (topic starter)! Sounds weird! :twisted:

redCigarette
04-07-2009, 09:16 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm keen on learning in such a college, which has Digital Matte Painting in it's curriculum & the course fees are !

It could be a bit hard to find a reasonable fee. The Feng Zhu school is about to open in Singapore, I am not sure how you will take the fee structure though. Its a bit high for most here.
You can try 3dsense that offers a year diploma(Modeling/Animation/VFX). They don't offer any Matte Painting Course.

CGTalk Moderation
04-07-2009, 09:16 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.