PDA

View Full Version : Andy Seredy- Rigging/Animation Reels

noktUp
03-23-2009, 04:28 PM
Hey guys,
Just finished my animation and rigging reels. Anyhow, let me know what you think. If anything stands out let me know. C+C's welcome.

Animation Reel With Audio:
http://www.vimeo.com/3792149

Rigging Reel No Audio:
http://www.vimeo.com/3735233

Credit: All Animation, Plane and Rabbit Body Rigs, Rain FX, Camera, and Layout.

The Facial Controls for all the rigs were designed and created by Chris Pagoria; Probably one of the best facial riggers I have ever seen.

Cheers and thanks a ton,
andy

EricDLegare
03-23-2009, 04:36 PM
Animation Reel : Cool

Rigging Reel : Both Cool and Too fast :beer: I think that slowing the ''Rig demonstration parts'' would help a lot, by the time I red the text box, the demonstration was over :D

Overall : the reels are very nice ! Good job !

noktUp
03-23-2009, 04:37 PM
Eric,
Thanks a ton. I've heard that a lot, actually. I'll see about adding in some pauses and such to help everyone keep up with the rigging reel.

Thanks for taking a look.
Cheers,
andy

mttjss
03-23-2009, 09:58 PM
Andy!
How is it going at 3dH man? Looks like you guys have been doing some awesome projects.
Really like the reels - some really good stuff there, especially the rigging stuff.
Animation is definitely strong as well.

Keep it up man. really looks good.

Matt -

noktUp
03-23-2009, 10:36 PM
Hey matt,
What up dude? Well long story short 3dh doesnt exist anymore. They closed up shop about a month ago. Its been a nice vacation though. For 2 years I didnt take a day off, now I have many days off. Its kinda sweet.

cheers,
andy

Richardyzo
03-26-2009, 11:23 PM
Nice rigging! Really lively characters you got there, congratulations!
I don't think it's too fast, I mean, you gotta show everything without boring the viewer, right? :)

CGTalk Moderation
03-26-2009, 11:23 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.