View Full Version : character:portrait of a young woman

dream-house
07-08-2003, 10:00 PM
http://www.dream-house.de/cgtalk/spec02a.jpg

Feedbacks are welcome ...

Torquesmacky
07-08-2003, 10:11 PM
I like it.

However she looks a little stiff, I can't quite place my finger on what it is, but something about her expression maybe seems a bit to sharp or to harsh.....

Very nice! :applause:

phoenix2k
07-08-2003, 10:33 PM
i think her mouth goes a little too far back...

it looks too big this way...

and the ear should be a bit slimmer ( squashed horizontaly)

ott. it looks good :)

CGIExpert
07-08-2003, 11:34 PM
I say theres something wrong with the eyelash. It needs to be tilted down at more of an angle. Right now its pointing straight up.

Vizualbyte
07-09-2003, 12:11 AM
Very nice. I like how you rendered the hair. 2 things that I might change around is to make her eye lids go down slightly and the other is to move the eyeforward a bit. I think her eyes are alittle sunken in which makes her less attractive in my eyes. Besides that, great work!!:)

M_Orlich
07-09-2003, 03:46 AM
keep pushing the details on the modeling. if going for realism is what you're after.

mo

dream-house
07-09-2003, 08:01 AM
Hi, thanks for the helpful comments. I'll try to refine the details and repost again.

DaJuice
07-09-2003, 08:37 AM
Very nice work, her face is very believable. The lighting is a bit off however, for example her shirt doesn't seem to be casting any shadows onto here shoulders.
I really like it though.

Levitateme
07-09-2003, 08:41 AM
hi dreamhouse, the only thing i see wrong with that for me is her upperlip. i think it curves to sharply, i would have a more relaxed curve on that lip. other than that i really enjoy it, she reminds me of one of the women from the silent hill games. taht is fantasitc , thats why i like it so much. i just see the upper lip as a problem, the hair si amazing. i have no idea how you did that.

dream-house
07-09-2003, 11:00 AM
Hi, I've changed some details mainly concerning the eyes and the mouth to give her face a bit more harmonious expression, but I just wonder if anyone can notice it ...

http://www.dream-house.de/cgtalk/spec03.jpg

Levitateme
07-09-2003, 11:19 AM
i slapped both images in Photoshop, your newest is a significant improvement, i can see alot of big difference. i think it looks more realistic now. although the top lip still bugs me i think it should be more rounded.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.