PDA

View Full Version : Content for Website - Last Day Project

unLevel
07-08-2003, 04:49 PM
Well, here I was washing my hair in the shower, and I was thinking, "what if today was my last day on earth, and only I knew it?" For some odd reason, I feel like I need to write it all down, and show it to many people, for no reason, and make a site for this idea, just for, dunno, I just feel like I need to do this...

Holler if you like the idea, or suggest ways of improving, this isn't really a big project, just something to make you think, hopefully. Maybe, just maybe, it will inspire us to cherish our lives, and each day of them. Hope you enjoy it, I'll be updating this thread with ideas as they come to me.

On to the story:

"God comes to you in a dream and tells you that tomorrow is your last day on earth. You cannot tell anyone or do anything that will reveal this. (ie, you can't go crying all day, or tell anyone it's your last day, or say goodbye to everyone) As you're now awake and can't sleep, this starts your last day. You must decide what to do on your last day to make your life fulfilled, if fulfilled is even the right word..."

Now, try to come up with things following the guide provided, and post any suggestions or comments or thoughts you have please.

I have made the first and last entries, all I need is several, several more for the middle stuff! Have fun!

Watch, Be, Say is the format I've chosen, if anyone has any other ideas, I'd love to hear them!

I'll update the first thread, and make a simple site about it when it's all finished, and show you guys.

Watch
Be
Say

watch the sunrise
be inspired
say hello to an old friend

middle stuff

watch the sunset
be humbled
say goodbye

elfling bard
07-10-2003, 07:12 AM
Hey that"s a great idea...I'm in if you want music or story idea.

Or at this point philosophical one...

***If the human mind were simple enough to understand, we'd be too simple to understand it***

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.