PDA

View Full Version : Deep Paint incompatable w/most tablets

sumpm1
07-08-2003, 03:46 PM
I sure hope that Right Hemisphere will some day make their program more compatable with all tablets rather than it seems to only work with Wacom tablets and the like. I posted on the Right Hemisphere forum about how my tablet makes the canvas rotate(along with about 10 other people). They told me to get the latest drivers(have those) and make sure that my tablet uses a certain protocol where the tablet is mapped to the pen and not to the mouse. Sounds like a typical cop out considering Deep Paint is the only program that creates conflict with my tablet.

conio
07-18-2003, 03:01 AM
I do have the same problem, since my tablet is rather old...
However, the problem only appears with two monitors...when I deactivate one of them it runs properly except that the cursor is always a little bit away from the point where it actually draws....

I do use a normal mouse for work in DeepPaint 3D as you can have your tablet run at the same time you have your standard PS/2 mouse running...

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.