PDA

View Full Version : Rendering trouble

BunnyBunny
07-08-2003, 10:20 AM
Hello

Im trying to render out this video that I did some editing on in AE. The original is a compressed mov file, I then slapped some text on it and cut it up. When it comes to rendering the sucker out the computer crashes almost every time. And I dont mean that AE crashes but the whole comp, I cant do anything. Any idea whats wrong here?:shrug:

webster
07-08-2003, 01:57 PM
If it stop everytime at the same frame, there are missing frames, eg dropped frames while capturing or Mpeg-2/4 with a B&P GOP

BunnyBunny
07-08-2003, 02:02 PM
Nope. Ive found out that the comp cant handle the rendering if I q up more than one file.

noden
08-05-2003, 01:01 AM
once before i had making a simple mistake of screwing up the time line handles.,., i think they where touching each other., and for some reason that locked up my machine.,,. so possible check out your time markers.,.,

another thing you can try is to save the mov out to an uncompressed avi.,., and replace footage.,., then try rendering that out
just a guess.,.,

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.