PDA

View Full Version : DWIV - 3D - Lanceafer - Abomination - Spear tongue

Lanceafer
03-19-2009, 03:31 PM
This is my first war and so far I have to say I'm having a lot of fun seeing what people are coming up with.

My entry is the spear tongue abomination. It was created by a demon lord who calls himself "The Tinkerer", an unassuming name for a such a vile creature. He takes great pleasure in "modifying" prisoners and even allies. One of his favorite creations is the Spear tongue. Its speculated by some scholars that it was originally a large type of amphibian found on a planet called earth. He then warped the thing, growing it to about the size of a large dog and giving it armor, its signature weapon, and a nasty disposition.

The original creature used its tongue to capture pray and it was this that drew The Tinkerer to it in the first place. He wanted a way to capture more prisoners on the battlefield give him more opportunity to play. The tongue of this beast was modified to have a bony spike at the tip. They use this spear to pierce through their target and pull it away to consume in piece. The Tinkerer will release a horde of them as a battle starts and lets his little pets find targets, spear them, and drag them back to their cages. After the fist wave he then sends in the soldiers to handle the larger targets. The icing in the cake is that the Spear tongue reproduces in huge numbers often into the many hundred from a single mother giving The Tinkerer and endless supply of cheap front line troops.

Ill Post some screen grabs of my zspheres and my starting base mesh later tonight.

CGTalk Moderation
03-19-2009, 03:31 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.