PDA

View Full Version : DWIV - 2D - SpecArs4 - Human Invoker

SpecArs4
03-18-2009, 11:10 PM
Well here is my first concept art for this contest (first contest ever!)

I might change the concept dramatically, this is just one of my thoughts

This guy is an Invoker, but not like the clothy ones who melt in melee combat

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b199/SpecArs4/conceptartARSEN.jpg

SpecArs4
03-18-2009, 11:33 PM
Composition wise I was thinking of making him on top of a cliff in a similar stance holding out the magic fireball he has, with tons of very primitive non-magic using norms below him kneeling to him, thinking he is a god.

His mission is to recruit all of these primitive norms and use them as pretty much meat shields in other more sophisticated norm armies. I want to give the norms a dark side also, I feel that it represents the true nature of man. the humans are not evil, say like demons who just want to cause death and destruction for no real reason but they are "evil" in the sense they will manipulate and destroy for there own interests, which in this case is to win battles and not be destroyed.

Maybe the composition can be him leading a bunch of these little primitive guys and there being completely destroyed as they charge, but there's such a massive amount it doesn't even really matter.

SpecArs4
03-19-2009, 05:42 PM
reserved for updates

CGTalk Moderation
03-19-2009, 05:42 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.