PDA

View Full Version : DWIV - 3D - ViCoX - Scyther

ViCoX
03-17-2009, 09:27 PM
Norm - Stalker - Scyther
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/2042/conseptoos.jpg

Yes! Just like the pokemon!
Heres first fast crappy consept of it. : ) Basically its stealth dude, with huuge scythes!
That way he can get close to BIIIG demons&machines and cut their legs off <3 : ) and later on, also the head.

Toke1985
03-17-2009, 10:08 PM
Nice for a crappy concept as you called it youself!!

DogmaD
03-17-2009, 10:19 PM
Scythes :), can't go wrong with em. He does not really look stealthy yet, maybe the glowing scythes would give him away? It might be interesting if the scythes absorb light in the area around him? Making it easier for him to move in the shade?

Kharn-ivor
03-17-2009, 10:38 PM
nice concept but yeah as DogmaD said it would be hard to be stealthy with glowing blades, maybe they could fold back into he handle and only be deployed for the killing blow.

love the boots :)

and dont lose the fly hes the vital killing machine :p

K

ViCoX
03-21-2009, 04:57 PM
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/1774/conseptoor.jpg

Thanks dudes! : ) Brilliant comments, I have taken them to consederation.
I re-read the rules and noticed that you cant have 2 "powerful" weapons for the char, so I probably have to change the other scythe to shield of some sort? Maybe it could create some sort of camouflage field? What ya think?
I will probably change the scythe type to more "magical" one, so that its basically just a stick, before its activated. Fly will be important blood scout, yes!
It seeks the most wournable spots of the enemy.
Anyways I had some time to do some additional consepts, I`m running out of time here(In real work). I gotta start the 3d part pretty soon so that I can meet the deadline. PFFTT.. : ) What do you think about the colors?

CGTalk Moderation
03-21-2009, 04:57 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.