PDA

View Full Version : DWIV - 3D - Jeffromundo - Abomination Berserker

KillaRilla
03-17-2009, 08:43 AM
Just holding my place as an entrant. This is going to be a massive challenge for me as I am in my final week of my second last semester of school. Have not yet learnt ZBrush (eek!). But I am up for the challenge and know with the talented and wise CG Society here for support I can do my best.

Sorry for the currently empty thread, but I promise I will have early concepts drawn and up for next week, when I am done my final projects for this last week of school. I am so excited to be partaking in dominance war!!! You guys all rock, so much talent, let's win this war!

Abomination Berserker - My early idea for what I would like to create. Basically I envision this guy as the muscle. This is the soldier that smashes the first holes into the opposing waves of attackers. Jacked up on so much demonic adrenaline they are nearly unstoppable in the heat of battle. I've been kicking around so many ideas in my head about this character that I cannot wait to start concept drawing.

Any comments and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated as this thread unfolds.

Belindi
03-17-2009, 11:43 AM
Welcome to the battle, Jeffromundo!

I saw some of your stuff up on the Artery and I really liked what I saw. Can't wait to see what you come up with! Abomination berserker sounds tonking!!

CGTalk Moderation
03-17-2009, 11:43 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.