PDA

View Full Version : Way to turn off toon strokes in Pose Library preview window?

TechnicallyArtistic
03-17-2009, 04:44 AM
For anybody that's used The Pose Library script, I'm trying to figure out how to edit it so that the thumbnail preview window won't show strokes. We have toon lines on our characters, and usually turn them off in the view port as to speed things up. But the preview window seems to be using some custom hardware render view that for the life of me I can't figure out how to edit to not display strokes. The computers often choke when it comes up and we'd rather not have to wait for it to render.

Windows aren't my biggest strength, so as far as using something like that model Editor -stroke 0 modelPannel5 script (what ever script it echos when toggling off and on in the viewport) and at that, i can't figure out where on earth to add that to the script, or what panel number it'd be if it was the right script.

Anyway, if anybody has any thoughts, it'd be helpful. Also, preferably something I can distribute out to multiple users. Iduno if the pannel number thing is dependent on your view port layout or not, which is why I bring that up.

CGTalk Moderation
03-17-2009, 04:44 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.