PDA

View Full Version : sculpture

Roy
05-06-2002, 07:44 AM
Hi,everyone.I'm a chinese guy.First time to show my work here.Happy to hear some advice.

Equinoxx
05-06-2002, 07:51 AM
1st of, let me officially welcome you to cgtalk.com :wavey:

looks like you nailed the anatomy in an excellent way there, kuddo's to that, butthe cloth looks like in it's current form will slide off his arse . . . it needs to be tighter round his waist, and def needs some more folds .. .

also, the thing he's standing on, which i guess should be rock, more looks like molted clay at the moment . . .

anyways, rock on :xtreme:

paranoy2k
05-06-2002, 02:17 PM
I agree with equinoxx about the rocks, the cloth and the good human anatomy respect!

I think his legs are a little short...and don't know what this pose is suposed to represent...

Probably it's just my lack of art knowledge or a lack of patience to find something interesting with this pose...But I really ain't like it...

I defenively think this image diserve a good background attention...have you thought about adding some grass and some plants climbing along this statue? Or maybe ya just wanted to test your modelling skills...

Anyways, it's a good work you made here!

Welcome on this board!

:bounce:

wolfenstein825
05-06-2002, 03:54 PM
hi dude .....i am a chinese boy too......visit my page~~~~<<http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6759>>:bounce: :bounce:

Roy
06-07-2002, 01:05 AM
I think his legs needs some curver of muscle:)

ivanimal
06-13-2002, 03:59 PM
Great, but needs some details. Doesn't look like a finished piece of work.

fluxgrafx
06-13-2002, 07:42 PM
I think the head may be a little to small....almost seems like you could get away with scaling the head as a whole just a bit. Looks real good!

HapZungLam
06-13-2002, 08:45 PM
i like your girl muchmuch more.....

this guy has a small head. the leg can put more muscles. not too much. i can see he is not a body builder.

great work.

floatingrunner
06-13-2002, 09:01 PM
personally, i feel that the weight on the bottom of the sculpture seemed a little off to the right. (tho the whole body on the left contrast it - but still does not look 'right')
keep up the good work

Fred Heys
06-16-2002, 05:54 AM
Good anatomy...however it would be nice if he had baroque style haircut...

hunter7338
06-16-2002, 06:07 AM
Im new here too. but welcome too :wavey:

Anathomy is excellent, and i have the same opinion that your girl is pretty too, even more if her is a chinese chick :blush:

anyway keep going, :applause:

cocoon

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 05:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.