PDA

View Full Version : DWIV - 2D - darkriddles - Confutatis

darkriddles
03-15-2009, 08:31 PM
Hi there! So DWIV has begun.
I haven't made up my mind on which race/class to go for just yet, but probably either machine or demon. ;)
Done some quick sketches before dinner so i will be posting that later. I think I will make a couple of sketches first of all then decide which race to go for. For now.... have some chocolate and relax! :)

darkriddles
03-15-2009, 10:40 PM
Here's a quick sketch of one of the concepts i came up with.
i think i will be playing around with some concepts for a while before i start but here we go.

Confutatis(A)cyborg(?); she's armed with... or rather, englufed by many cables, which, she can control at her own will. cables are connected to main cpu, located in her brain - and her heart. it can change shapes to weapons(such as guns, claws etc), it can grab stuff, suffocate enemies, basically can do anything programmed. she believes shes the one whos controlling the machine, but she might be controlled. either way, shes a very powerful cyborg.
just a quick sketch so im sorry about the mess. actual one will be a bit bigger and not just cables but other mechanics will be also attached to her.

jett12
03-16-2009, 02:01 AM
Really cool, im taking mine into a demonic cyborg direction... but i think yours beat me already :D

GaeasHerald
03-16-2009, 02:01 AM
Very Giger-ish my friend. I like it.

Titan
03-16-2009, 04:20 AM
thats some tight line work... !

CGTalk Moderation
03-16-2009, 04:20 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.