PDA

View Full Version : DWIV - 3D - NordicNinja - Legion

NordicNinja
03-15-2009, 07:22 PM
Alright, this will be my first time entering the Dominance War main challenge. I thought that the Demon Lord sounded like it had the potential to be a lot of fun. Seeing how it doesn't need to resemble a humanoid figure I think that I'll be able to use a much more organic creation process. (AKA start drawing and see what comes out of it, then combine and refine)

I'm thinking of starting with the demon Legion from the bible. I've always like the passage where Jesus asks the man his name and the man replies (something along the lines of) "Call us Legion, for we are many." And I thought this would be a great fit because the Demon Lord is a higher demon or commander of demons.

I'm going to begin by doing a lot of research on demons in general. Then I'll begin doing some drawings in my spare time and once I get started I'll be posting my work regularly to this thread. I'm determined to get it done in time and actually submit my piece. Lessons from the mini challenge are well remembered!

ahmedadel0077
03-15-2009, 08:12 PM
hi there , thats my first DW too :buttrock: , i am glad it finally started , i think i am going for the demons too , sounds interesting , anyway i 'll wait your sketchs , i am so happy , cya :bounce:

jett12
03-16-2009, 02:14 AM
"Call us Legion, for we are many."

that is the coolest quote i ever heard!!! ..Gl

CGTalk Moderation
03-16-2009, 02:14 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.