PDA

View Full Version : March Animation Topics

Splinter
03-13-2009, 03:53 PM
March: Animation Topics

For the remainder of this month I thought that we should use this weekend to come up with some non-audio topics. Next month if we so wish we could do non-audio and an audio topic.

We should use Friday and Saturday to come up with some ideas and this Sunday can be the day we vote for the one we want this month.

The Due date for our final animation is the end of the month at Mid-Night wherever you are.

My Ideas:
1. The Character in the scene is on edge and gets scared of something like a feather that floats by his head. (Can be anything so long as whatever scares the character isnít a threat to him/her at all.)
2. Love: open for interpretation. (Ex.) Character walks into a pet store and is love stricken by a puppy in the store.
3. Sick
4. Sad: Reaction after a break up
5. Reaction to Spilled Drink

Also I would like to leave the maximum time limit open for discussion. Should we use a 10 or 15 sec time frame?

So if youíre up to it, lets hear some ideas and let get this thing started. :buttrock:

Splinter
03-15-2009, 01:27 PM
Today is the final day for Topic Suggestions. Tomorrow is the day we begin. There hasn't been anyone else here to help come up with suggestions. So my vote goes toward.

The Character in the scene is on edge and gets scared of something like a feather that floats by his head. (Can be anything so long as whatever scares the character isnít a threat to him/her at all.)
Remember we won't be starting on the wips until tomorrow so let's see some suggestions for other topics and lets get to voting on them.

Splinter
03-16-2009, 11:40 AM
Today is the day we begin Marches Mini Challenge.

The Topic is...

ē The Character in the scene is on edge and gets scared of something like a feather that floats by his head. (Can be anything so long as whatever scares the character isnít a threat to him/her at all.)

Follow this link to the Main Thread (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?p=5744411#post5744411).

CGTalk Moderation
03-16-2009, 11:40 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.