PDA

View Full Version : High School Project

t-man152
07-07-2003, 02:08 AM
Hello, Im 16, Im in High School in New York. Im thinking of Making a Studio when I get out of School (after college). So I thought that I would try to see how it is, as soon as school starts I will be trying to recruit anyone who does 3D or programs to either make a video game or a small movie. do any of you think this could work. and if anyone would like to help. This project wont start until september, but I just wanted to get feedback first.

Streamlight
07-07-2003, 09:15 PM
Where are you thinking about going to college? I live in nyc now too and am going to sva. I'm sure there are some people out there that would want to do it.. so, yea it could work :)

kariefury
07-10-2003, 08:00 PM
I'd be intrested. I live in NY and in a few week's I'm moving to NYC to go to college there. (Fashion Institute of Technology for jewelry Design and I got into a class on 3d modeling)

t-man152
07-10-2003, 08:39 PM
cool. well well see I can only see who can help once school stars but id love for you to help. :beer:

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.