PDA

View Full Version : Sound Design for student animation film...?

BlurFrame
03-11-2009, 07:05 PM
Hi all,
I am working on my student animation film for which I require a sound designer as I do not understand decibels enough.I was forwarded here from cgtalk.com.

The animation is around 2 mins long and is about two vacuum cleaners in the same house.Its roughly based on Tom and Jerry shorts.I am in UK right now and am hoping to send this piece to many companies and festivals.

My submissions are in May first week and I have the animatic ready now.I am gonna improve the animation a little after that as well.I can provide more information about the project if needed.

I would love it if someone is interested in this project and is willing to work on the sound.

Thanks a lot

FrostBlue.

KenRuth
03-12-2009, 09:57 AM
Hi FrostBlue

I hope this may help.

Try on TurboSquid Site at the Sound Effects and Stock Music Area, there you can find a lot of stuff useful for the sound of your work, even really great symphonic music for the Digital productions soundtracks.

Sorry but I am not myself a sound technician. The project and the distribution of it seem interesting.

Kind

Kenny

gim-audio
03-12-2009, 09:22 PM
Hi all,
I am working on my student animation film for which I require a sound designer as I do not understand decibels enough.I was forwarded here from cgtalk.com.

The animation is around 2 mins long and is about two vacuum cleaners in the same house.Its roughly based on Tom and Jerry shorts.I am in UK right now and am hoping to send this piece to many companies and festivals.

My submissions are in May first week and I have the animatic ready now.I am gonna improve the animation a little after that as well.I can provide more information about the project if needed.

I would love it if someone is interested in this project and is willing to work on the sound.

Thanks a lot

FrostBlue.

Hi Frostblue

Maybe add some stills/character shots or animation style from the short?

Best wishes,

Mikkel, Gim-audio

jmca
03-13-2009, 07:50 PM
Hey, who's doing the music for your short?

CGTalk Moderation
03-13-2009, 07:50 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.