PDA

View Full Version : Query Custom Renderpasses

AthorNZ
03-10-2009, 05:27 AM
Hey Guys,

What I'm looking to do is basically duplicate part of the writeToColor node that lets you choose the custom render pass. I'm setting up a little script to help with setting up custom render passes, so in my ui i want to have a drop down list where it will get the current custom passes, and if there are none display, <none> just like in the writeToColor AEtemplate.

I've tried looking through the AEtemplate and maya help, but can't find any info.

Any Ideas?

AthorNZ
03-10-2009, 09:04 PM
I've been doing lots of digging but still haven't found anything. I found i can list all the render passes created by using ls -type renderPass, but that lists all the passes, and i only want the custom passes.
I also found that when a custom pass is created is applies the customColor.mel attrPreset, then renames the pass to customColor. Is there anyway that could be used to select just the custom passes?

CGTalk Moderation
03-10-2009, 09:04 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.