PDA

View Full Version : Recommend your art school/education

RazorSBhc
03-09-2009, 07:07 PM
Hi there!

Im trying to find some great art schools that are avaible in different countries, Heard something about a school called "Art Center", Guess that one is the best?, or can anyone recommend any other school/programs?

Im looking for something like the "Art Entertainment programs", like sculpturing,designing,art general etc...Wanna learn more "old style art" so not necessary any 3d courses. One problem is that it cost a big amount of money, but its ok with that if its a great education.

I appreciate all help!,

Have a nice day! Thanks!

MrPositive
03-09-2009, 11:41 PM
Wherever this guy went....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiARsQSlzDc

Honestly, you don't really have enough factors for anyone to answer, and hence that's why no one has. I mean, does it matter if you are in Europe, the US, or anywhere? What's your budget (do you want to be in debt for life?), or is there something cheaper and still good (Vancouver vs. something local)? And this list is very vague, "sculpturing,designing,art general"..... The Art Centers do vague instruction like this (I've taught there), but they may not be the best in becoming a professional, depending on which location you choose or whether you want to be incredibly "strong in one area". Shrug.

Kirt
03-10-2009, 12:31 AM
I can help ... please learn to use the search function.
Most major art schools have been discussed ad naseum.

Thank you.

CGTalk Moderation
03-10-2009, 12:31 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.