PDA

View Full Version : Maya exporter @ xcode

03-06-2009, 01:55 PM
Hi,

any1 here ever build a maya exporter using c++ in os x environment? im trying to do so but its a little bit mess until and errors that i cant solve. im not pretty sure what the error means but its seems to be trouble in linking the library from maya:

dyld: Library not loaded: @executable_path/libUrchinUISlice.dylib
Referenced from: /Users/jostimantatarigan/Documents/TestEnv/build/Debug/TestEnv.app/Contents/MacOS/TestEnv
Reason: image not found

Any1 got and idea?

thanks in advance :)

Ian Jones
03-06-2009, 03:18 PM
The dynamic library you are trying to load is not in the expected path...

You may have to put libUrchinUISlice.dylib in the path of the executable, then make sure it is included in the project (you can include it just as you would any other source file, just add to project).

From my minimal experience I'd say that would probably fix the issue.

03-07-2009, 11:14 PM
i did that and it now shows a more fancy error :(

warning: Could not find object file "/Volumes/imac-intel1_data/security/src/flexlm/i86_mac10/liblmgr.a(l_config.o)" - no debug information available for "../../l_config.c".

/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-962/src/gdb/infcall.c:487: internal-error: hand_function_call: Assertion `(INNER_THAN (1, 2) && sp <= old_sp) || (INNER_THAN (2, 1) && sp >= old_sp)' failed.
A problem internal to GDB has been detected,
further debugging may prove unreliable.

im not kinda sure what its mean. any idea?

and why it is so hard to find some1 who did maya exporter on os x platform. i just wonder if its possible. i heard that osx ported maya got issues. wondering if this is one of them.

thanks in advance :)

Ian Jones
03-08-2009, 04:32 AM
I can't tell if the second error is related to the first, but looks like FlexLM a license manager software is the first problem. How to fix it is a mystery.

Perhaps you are including the license manager somewhere in your source, search for "flex_lm" or a variation of that and remove any includes? What this will do I don't know, but it may sweep it under the rug for now. It is probably an include in one of the core maya api files.

CGTalk Moderation
03-08-2009, 04:32 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.