PDA

View Full Version : (WIP) Shooter

weeniecj
03-06-2009, 05:43 AM
I am trying to get back into drawing as I enjoyed it a lot when I was younger and thought I would go through the whole process trying to remember/learn along the way. So for now here is what I've got. It's a sketch done with my cheap little Wacom Graphire3 tablet (can't justify anything nicer until I spend a little more time drawing on the computer)

http://www.lan-plan.com/work_in_progress/shooter2_1.jpg

Right now I am focusing on the line art. I would like to get it looking right before I attempt to color. I'm pretty sure the head is too small and there are plenty of other things wrong with the proportions and would love some help finding them.

Anyway... Here's to a fun little adventure for me and thanks upfront for anyone who can help me along the way. :)

acb12
03-06-2009, 04:22 PM
hmm its a nice idea ^_^

tho at my opinion the left leg seems abit wierd ,the way he holds the guns on the left arm seems like he squeezed the handle (looking at the lower part of it which seems quite thick)
and on the right arm it seems like he broke the part where the handle meets the top part of the gun with hes thumb @_@(maybe the way he holds the handle )

looking forward for updates ^_^

CGTalk Moderation
03-06-2009, 04:22 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.