PDA

View Full Version : Premier to Combustion

Quizboy
07-05-2003, 11:16 AM
Hey Levi, glad to see you're in this forum. We have many similar interests apparently...cheers!

All, I have a stupid people problem with using my combustion. Somehow I can't video to import into my combustion that i've edited in Adobe Premier 6.5 and exported as an AVI.

What format do i need to export my files to to see them in Combustion? It's really strange because avi files that I export from Combustion itself work just fine...is there as difference between .avi files?

thanks ahead of time for your help.

hndiw
07-06-2003, 12:57 PM
hy.
Of course there is a difference in *.avi files ... and that is compression. See, eventualy older posts for more details, especialy if u are using miniDV. I also use Premiere and Combustion and it works just fine (excepting Premiere, which should be throughn to garbage ... ough .. I hate Premiere :D)
for more details just ask.
by

Quizboy
07-06-2003, 08:20 PM
Yes, I need more details.

What exact format do i need to set for export to get my Adobe clip to play in Combustion?

Furthermore, Adobe gives me many problems. What is that white box with an X in it that shows up on my black screen in the upper lefthand corner of the monitor window? It happens when Adobe is not doing something that I expect it should be doing.

Thanks ahead of time for your very specific help...

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.