PDA

View Full Version : Character animation: Granny

Grayson
07-05-2003, 06:34 AM
http://www.3dluvr.com/grayson/html/granny.html

Most of the details are in that page.

I used 3ds Max and Digital fusion. It was done for my Character animation II class.

JamesMK
07-05-2003, 09:28 AM
Quite good, I think!

I won't say anything about the lack of environment, since the character animation itself is obviously the point here...

However, I think that the animation is out of character already before it is supposed to be - guessing that the fast running at the end was the out-of-character element. The way I see it, she would have to use much shorter steps, and hardly lift her feet at all (that dragging, institutional walking style) in the initial phase before being hit by the ball.

The actual ball-in-the-face sequence is very good though! You've got the dynamics spot on, IMO.

UnlikelyCorny
07-05-2003, 04:32 PM
For a first attempt this is quite good, don't agree with the dynamics comment above though I get the feeling the ball is going to slow, as goes for the rack when she walks off. Still no big issues,.....

Nice

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.