PDA

View Full Version : Playhouse for a commercial…Need Suggestions

Ken Mac
07-05-2003, 02:04 AM
Hi all. I have to design an interior kid’s playhouse for a TV commercial. I want to create a little village inside the actual structure of the house. I have to be careful because whatever I create in LW has to then be built for real later. Any ideas or suggestions to make it more fun would be helpful….
Thanks,
KenMac

Ken Mac
07-05-2003, 02:44 AM
Forgot to mention....It is a WIP.
KenMac

SimianLogic
07-05-2003, 06:17 AM
I'm not sure how big this room is supposed to be, but the one you've got seems like it was designed as a kids room but not neccessarily a play room. There's nothing to play with. It needs some slides or ladders/poles or monkey bars or something. I always liked ball pits, personally. Maybe right inside the front door, after you've got that kind of white platform, put a diving board going into a ball pit.

Wesball
07-05-2003, 06:33 AM
What about lining the entire floor with pillows? I always wanted one of those...

also... you need a lot of hiding places, things like mazes, and holes cut out of boxes... stuff to crawl around in.... places that kids know "grown-ups" couldn't follow into.

just my suggestions.... :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.