PDA

View Full Version : Still - Battle Rage

rolhionjs
07-05-2003, 02:26 AM
Hi,

Another work of of a mix from my two last work : Rage man, and battle field.

Lightwave 7.5 for mod and render
Photoshop for textures and post prod

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/designpicture/ragebattle.jpg

Gregor
07-05-2003, 02:34 AM
nice rendering, strike!:applause:

okkio
07-05-2003, 03:46 AM
Nice image, looks to me like the frown on the front guy would work better if the wrinkles on his forehead dipped down in the same maner as his eye brows. Apart from that all looks good!

Mafty
07-05-2003, 03:48 AM
dam nice work, thats one big ass gun hes holding :D

Man
07-05-2003, 06:05 AM
i agree with okkio and there are 2 more things bothering me...the first is that it is imposiblefor him to be holding that huge gun the way he is , it would fell instantly ; and the other is that the armor looks too plastic...i don't know ,looks like a toy...but hey!!maybe it's just me:shrug:

aside these....really nice ! the gun the third guy is holding is the best:thumbsup:

swag
07-05-2003, 06:25 AM
as okkio said wrinkles on his forehead and the arm (with the gun) pose is not possible with that armor but this is very nice work u did here

Yorgo12345
07-05-2003, 10:14 AM
Actually, to my eye the real problem is that the eyes are not angry, but the rest of the face is. I know you textured wrinkles and stuff around the eyes, but the actual eyelids -lids- are still in the neutral/modelling shape. To be more effectively angry raise the lower lid up so that it covers the bottom of the iris, not much of itjust a bit. Then consider arching the top lid a little tighter. actually, if you search the web you can probably find some reference, or hell... just look in the mirror.

once you fix that, I'd say that you have accomplished one of the most difficult thing to do in 3D...model convincing emotions!

keep posting, I'm curious to see your progress.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.