PDA

View Full Version : Character Animation - Mr Eskimo

samgrice
07-05-2003, 02:13 AM
I havenít been on this forum for ages, I found it far to slow. But now I have broadband, so Iím back.

I finished my major project for the year back in may, and I am now presenting it for download to this forum.

Mr Eskimo is a violent comedy staring an Eskimo and some vengeful penguins. here is a still from the animtion, and a link to the mpeg version. For a hi quality DivX version, visit my website.

Cheers, hope you enjoy it (i know its not perfect, but i learnt a lot doing it)
ive had to remove the links, alot of bandwisth has gone.

Icarus
07-05-2003, 05:14 AM
That Pretty Cool, Vry Nice, Its like a old show i used to watch as a kid, about a few penguins, the animation is smooth, but a little blocky in areas, but overall a nice movie,

gotta love the frypan part :)

Good work, keep itup

TyR-

samgrice
07-07-2003, 03:23 PM
cheers, yeah alot of people say its like pingu, but i never based it on a show or anything. I just started with the igloo and messing around with vray, when i got something good i decided to turn it into a full animtion and so the characters and story developed from there.

i'm glad you liked the frying pan bit.

:buttrock:

samgrice
07-08-2003, 06:29 PM
I've had to remove the links because alot of my bandwidth has been used up. that means alot of you guys must of viewed the animation, please tell me what you think, i spent a lot of time on it and i cant afford to keep the link on here.

thanks

Sam

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.