PDA

View Full Version : Vehicles: Some of my vehicles (Il-10, CV-35)

Kozhe
07-04-2003, 10:42 AM
Hi,

This is just my first post here. I think it wonīt be the last :)

Here you have some screens of two of my models. They are low poly Max5 ones (3000 and 5000) of an Ilyushin Il-10 attack aircraft and an italian Ansaldo CV-35 light tank. I hope you like it. Of course, any kind of constructive comment would be wellcome.

http://kozhe.250free.com/il103.jpg

http://kozhe.250free.com/ansaldo1.jpg

Kel Solaar
07-04-2003, 10:56 AM
The plane is well modelled and textured as the tank, but because of some lightning and maybe smooth groups issue it's more difficult to define his volume, otherwise Good job, these are greats models :buttrock:

Kozhe
07-05-2003, 12:13 PM
Come on, guys. Some comments would be nice :rolleyes:

-FP- LoS
07-07-2003, 11:02 AM
I think both models are done very well, though I too can see the smoothing groups...

Kozhe, do you have AIM, MSN, or ICQ? I would like to contact you reguarding possibley if I could use that IL2 in a movie mod. Thanks, talk soon!

Kozhe
07-07-2003, 07:17 PM
Thanks for the replies.

Itīs not a Il-2, is the faster and more agile Il-10, its successor.

My msn is kozhe@msn.com Of course i donīt have any problem to let you the model ;)

One thing. I donīt understand your comments about the smoothing groups. What iīm doing bad? Are you talking about the sg of the two models or only of one of them?? :shrug:

Skyraider3D
08-11-2003, 10:36 PM
Hi Kozhe!

I missed your post! Your finished Il-10 looks lovely! I see you got the hang of the textures too! :) Very nice indeed!

Will the models be included in a future patch for Forgotten Battles???

PS. Try rendering it with E-Light (http://home.wanadoo.nl/r.j.o/skyraider/e-light.htm)!! ;)

Kozhe
08-12-2003, 10:54 AM
Hi, aircraft master ;)

Unfortunately, i have no free time to work on the Il-10 for FB. I posted on the il2center forums to see if anyone would like to make the damages and lods for it, but i havenīt have too much success :blush:

Edgemaster
08-12-2003, 02:41 PM
The only critique I have is about the rendering of the tank..When you did the shot the light is set to the back of the tank you leave out a lot of detail that could be seen if the light where from the front of the model...Work with your lighting a bit more on that shot and I think it would look great...But I do like the models...You may also wanna tweek your lighting to where its not so blocky around the edges too........

Skyraider3D
08-13-2003, 12:58 AM
"aircraft master", hehe :blush:

The guy who's making the Gladitator for Il-2 is a friend of mine. He's shown me what an incredible amount of work the LODs and damage models are. I can't blame you for not bothering with that! :)

Make a nice & realistic render of it though!

I agree with Edgemaster on the lighting, by the way. Try E-Light! ;)

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.