PDA

View Full Version : Blender Team Based Projects?

dpvtank
07-04-2003, 08:26 AM
As I moved around this forum, and a few more, I learnt that there are many short movies which were made by a bunch off people putting their skills and heads together..

And then, I looked around and thought, hey, where did the blenderheads go in here? pretty much all of em were for maya and stuff.

So, I thought that hey, why not ask you guys, what would you guys think of a group based blender project..to make a short film, and really push the limits of blender and just show everyone else that "It can be done!"

Sure there is mindsfields, and cya sun..but they dont really focus on extremely accurate cool looking character animation and very real looking humans and stuff...

So, umm..what do you guys think?

dani
07-04-2003, 05:43 PM
Hello!

Hum..; I know there are a couple of projects already on tracks...

some of them are "open", that means they have been announced to the public, and others are... hehe ....
.....secret.......
;)

if you've got a clear idea of some project, you might want to announce it at www.elysiun.com 's forums.

See ya!

Dani

dpvtank
07-04-2003, 11:47 PM
i would love to start my own project..however, i just wanted to know, out of curiosity, if there are others going on around.

dani
07-05-2003, 07:48 PM
Well, i know of some personnal projects. These people are working alone because they chose to work this way.

Then there are some other team projects.
like the Exodus, by X-Warrior:
http://www.the-exodus.tk/

maybe there are some other projects but they are kept secret.

If you have a team project to suggest, you'll want to really have already well developed. With a clear idea of what you'll be doing it can be easier to put up a team. You might need to show some concept sketches, or a functional site... well this is the way I conceive it, hehe :)

Good luck!

Ciao
Dani

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.