PDA

View Full Version : Simple model's topology

hismasterpiece
02-27-2009, 06:39 PM
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a326/chocolatepiggy/beeeg4.jpg
This is my newest model. It's very very smiple. I was just wondering if the topology is done well enough that it should be good enough for rigging now. Thank you (:
C&C welcomed

GrogMcGee
02-27-2009, 08:18 PM
There's a lot of stretching going on under the eyes. I'd even that area out ... which will likely send loops toward the arms; not a bad thing at I think you'll want at least on more loop running through the arm (parallel to ground) and maybe one more around the shoulder area... because everything so connected you'll really want to test things out. I'd suggest setting up an arm chain, paint some decent weights on and then bend it around... if it works fairly well then you're good... if not look at what going wrong and fix it up.

Because the features are so very densely packed you don't have as much room for falloff, so you need to test things out more.

*also you may wish to request a mod to move this over to main modeling thread or in to the organics... (I'd ask for the main thread) gets the most views - more C&C's can only benifit you.

hismasterpiece
02-28-2009, 04:21 PM
Hahah thanks for your help, really appreciate it. (:

Don't..actually know how to contact a mod actually. Heh!

CGTalk Moderation
02-28-2009, 04:21 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.