View Full Version : Character: Old Man

Luiz M. Elias
07-04-2003, 01:58 AM
Hi everybody!!!

This model is for animation test. This is the old man healthful =P

http://www.3dla.hpg.com.br//velhopose.jpg

TheGreenGiant
07-04-2003, 03:26 AM
No replies? That's a very nice model Extremely detailed from the looks of it (back pockets/ socks/glasses) - Can't wait to see the animation. How did you get that near cartoony / drawing book look to the renders?

KUDOS

:applause: :applause:

Synthetic Rayne
07-04-2003, 03:34 AM
So cartoony, yet real.. at the same time. (: I like style. Mint.

dimitrios_c
07-04-2003, 04:26 AM
hehe thats cool. Word!:applause:

ahattemer
07-04-2003, 04:52 AM
Hello

I know you have a quasi-cartoony style going here, but there are a few nit-picky things that i would suggest fixing.

The change in width between the wrists and the hands is far too abrupt and extreme, even if you make the hands large and cartoony, make a smooth transition.

Also the arms are going through the edges of the tank top, I know thats a pain in the butt to fix in an animation, but its just a suggestion. after all thats why we post here, to get critiques.

Finally, there is some weird skin-fold behind the ear that I'm pretty sure even old wrinkly people dont have.

word to the great model

Luiz M. Elias
07-04-2003, 05:48 PM
TheGreenGiant , thanks!! =) The animation is arrive :thumbsup: the render is very simple, only two lights and material is procedural.

Synthetic Rayne, good observation Synthetic Rayne

dimitrios_c , thanks =P

ahattemer, very good clew man! I will utilize

:beer:

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.