PDA

View Full Version : HMC #19 - Cheetara

robo3687
02-26-2009, 06:18 AM
welcome wyatt.....and good luck

EDIT: is my post above wyatts for everyone else?....weird

WyattHarris
02-26-2009, 06:19 AM
Funny thing about this topic. My wife had just recently checked the Thundercats DVDs out from the library for my son who is 4. It took 1 episode to turn him into a giant Thundercats fan. I was planning on modeling Cheetara anyway since I've been watching the show so much. Guess it was fate.

The only adult female of the Thundarian Nobility. Designed by Tobin "Ted" Wolf, Cheetara's main chracteristic during concept was speed. She is able to run at supersonic speeds over short distances just as her namesake. Thundercats was well known for being one of the few Cartoons created in Japan for the American audience and it's animation still hold up today.

Slow Motion Intro - Cheetara (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uYUUwKQm8s)
I plan on doing something like the intro shown above. Maybe a few poses and if all goes well maybe a little animation, we shall see. References to follow.

RageOfAges
02-26-2009, 07:05 AM
Good luck with this Wyatt. It'll be tough to beat your success with the last challenge but I expect you will turn out quality work as usual.

-Rage

Boone
02-26-2009, 12:54 PM
Good man, good man Wyatt! Between this and smurfette we should have a very interesting competition!:deal:

RageOfAges
02-26-2009, 01:08 PM
before you go playing matchmaker for Goku and Smurfette, just remember: Superstrong ninja aliens aren't compatible with handsized forest gnomes. It just doesn't work :(

WyattHarris
02-26-2009, 03:03 PM
Good man, good man Wyatt! Between this and smurfette we should have a very interesting competition!:deal:
I saw that smurfette. :eek: Quite an eye full, lol. I'll see what I can do for ya'. ;)

Dealing with a major computer issue. You guys remember my power supply exploded before the end of the last competition. Well, the damage is starting to show now. I'm seeing all kind of odd issues that look like either the memory, MB or video card. All, very expensive components unfortunately.

I'm not down yet. I still have my work laptop but it's about 4-8 times slower and less memory and crappy graphics card... Argh!

Boone
02-26-2009, 03:06 PM
Wyatt, this IS Cheetara we are talking about here - raid the piggy and go buy a new BOXX!:wip:

Julez4001
02-27-2009, 06:37 PM
Interested in this character?

CGTalk Moderation
02-27-2009, 06:37 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.