PDA

View Full Version : Softimgae|xsi???

Hirazi
02-24-2009, 05:57 PM
There seems to be a small typo in the name of this forum:
"Autodesk - Softimage (was: SOFTIMGAE|XSI)" can't be right, now can it! ;)

JDex
02-24-2009, 06:08 PM
There seems to be a small typo in the name of this forum:
"Autodesk - Softimage (was: SOFTIMGAE|XSI)" can't be right, now can it! ;)

Yeah it's a typo that has brought great LOLZ to the forum leaders. It will be addressed when someone with the permissions gets a chance to do so.

grahamef
02-25-2009, 12:56 AM
It's going to take a while before I stop scrolling past the new location on the home page.

ThE_JacO
02-25-2009, 01:51 AM
It's going to take a while before I stop scrolling past the new location on the home page.
Yeeep.
It's also in the middle now, not as easily recognisable (especially if you have forum categories above and below not collpased) now. Not to mention a triplet of forums startingwith Autodesk, which is disquieting in other ways too :p

The misspelling is, indirectly, my fault. I mis-spelt that when we were proposing the new name with JDex in the mods section, and Anton just copied and pasted that :) Of course that was probably the first time I ever mis-spelt that word, and of course it had to be the ONE time it gets copied and pasted somewhere important.
It's fixed now.

CGTalk Moderation
02-25-2009, 01:51 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.