PDA

View Full Version : Environment: a loft

honzal
07-03-2003, 12:35 PM
Hey guyz, I'd like to hear any comments - thx ( it is my first post here so I hope you'll like it :) )

jan

http://www.imagesfx.cz/prace/KD_Cam01-small.jpg

Ogi
07-03-2003, 12:57 PM
Hi.. Welcome to cgtalk :beer:
Nice work. I really like the lightning in this scene. A cool design of the room.. Keep it up :) :)

torbjorn
07-03-2003, 01:14 PM
INSANE!!! This is awesome...!!!! Great job!! Looks realistic to me...

make a scene when it's dark outside, and all the lights inside are lit...that would be something..!! And...and..and the outside should ofcourse have lot's of neon signs and stuff, just like in reality when you see downtown... :)

Ninh
07-03-2003, 01:18 PM
:buttrock:

Insanely good composition and detail, wow... I can't find the words to express the sensation to my optical receptors, so this should do: :drool:

Xform
07-03-2003, 01:27 PM
First let me say, really great work!:thumbsup:

The only crit that I have is the flowers, should'nt they be lower, as it is now they don't thouch the bottom of the vase, even if there's water in it they should be lower.
Enough with complaining on this otherwise beautiful artwork!

Keep it up!:thumbsup:

stephen2002
07-03-2003, 01:27 PM
Very nice. It looks realistic except for a few oddities with the lighting, just seems to look too crisp. The wood surfaces, espeically the countertop, also seem much too reflective. Just give it a very fine bump map and it will break it up nicely.

Just some nitpicks, you don't have to make changes. Good work!

Thekkur
07-03-2003, 01:42 PM
looks like it came directly from an Ikea magazine :D Very cool! could you post a wireframe?

honzal
07-03-2003, 03:09 PM
Thanks to all for such a nice comments :) Btw: Background is CG too ;)

here is the wireframe version.

http://www.imagesfx.cz/prace/KD_Cam01-wire.jpg

PhilOsirus
07-03-2003, 03:42 PM
The brightness cast on the floor needs to be brighter, almost blinding. Otherwise, great job.

ToastMan
07-03-2003, 04:34 PM
Really nice piece right there! I like the thing you did with the flowers ;)

Originally posted by stephen2002
Very nice. It looks realistic except for a few oddities with the lighting, just seems to look too crisp. The wood surfaces, espeically the countertop, also seem much too reflective. Just give it a very fine bump map and it will break it up nicely.

Just some nitpicks, you don't have to make changes. Good work!

Im not quite sure that the counter surface is wood, marble maybe? But even if it is, i dont think that bump map is needed in this case.

Chris Antonelle
07-03-2003, 04:41 PM
beautiful scene, very realistic

Xform - about the flowers - they are bunched up at the top causing the stems to fall only about half way down - thats realistic

great job !

MarioRothenb.
07-03-2003, 07:07 PM
hi
i like the image..... i looks very lightscapy... :-)
but one thing... do you use an architectural cam....

all vertical lines are 100% vertical.... and on the corpus in the middle it looks a little bit strange.... but correct....

/mario'

HapZungLam
07-03-2003, 08:19 PM
the lights at the celing are way too small.

i like your lighting setup.. very hot and sunny

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.